Paperless • Interactive • Secure
Connexion - the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program’s secure portal.
Contract suppliers use Connexion to:
- Request updates to a contract by adding or removing a location;
- Request the full or partial transfer of a contract to another entity;
- Disclose subcontracting arrangements for certain services;
- Complete semi-annual reporting of manufacturer and model information using Form C;
- Upload documents;
- View their Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) signed contract; and
- View the current status of their contract.
Bidders use Connexion to:
- Upload required bidding documents during the bid window;
- View and respond to notices requesting information (e.g., covered document review date, bona fide bid, and preliminary bid evaluation), if applicable;
- View their financial scoring summary; and
- Review and accept or decline contract offers.
As a reminder, contract suppliers and bidders must have Connexion access added to their account by logging in to the CMS Identity Management (IDM) System and following the instructions in the How to Update Information in the CMS Identity Management (IDM) System.
Click on the "Visit CMS IDM System" button below to update your contact information or request access
Call the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) customer service center at 877-577-5331 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, for assistance with registration, passwords, account unlocks, and user role updates or changes.
DME Competitive Bid Web Chat
CHAT IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE
Please complete the Contact Form and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.