The Jurisdiction D DME MAC Education team invites all DMEPOS suppliers to join us for the opportunity to obtain further understanding of documentation compliance. In addition, you will have the advantage of collaborating with other DMEPOS suppliers regarding the development of strong business practices that will benefit your company and meet the needs of the beneficiaries you serve.
Join both the Noridian Education team and your peers in attending this one day event. The program for the day has been designed from the suggestions we have received from the supplier community. We’ll be sharing medical review examples, top denial reasons along with successful resolution, documentation requirements and What’s New in regulatory requirements. The day will be divided in segments, allowing significant time for supplier questions and review of examples that the Education team will be providing. For only $40 per attendee, suppliers can obtain great information and stay on track with documentation standards, network with other suppliers and interact with the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor along with Noridian staff.
Dates and Locations:
- September 9, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV
- September 11, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ
- September 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA
- September 25, 2014 in Riverside, CA
- October 7, 2014 in Seattle, WA
- October 9, 2014 in Portland, OR
The agenda will consist of:
- Intake Process
- Preliminary and Written Orders
- Certificate of Medical Necessity and DME Information Form
- Medical Records
- Continued Use and Continued Need
- Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
- Proof of Delivery
- Beneficiary Authorization / Signature on File
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing
Registration, schedule and many more details are available at https://med.noridianmedicare.com/web/jddme/education.