The Jurisdiction B DME MAC is proud to be hosting four one-day seminars in August 2014. Provider Outreach and Education is excited to offer this incredible opportunity and we encourage suppliers/providers to register for these unique educational experiences. For the low cost of $65 per attendee, you will receive your choice of multiple educational tracks to attend, educational materials, the opportunity to network with other suppliers, and interaction with the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor and National Government Services staff.
Dates and Locations:
- August 12, 2014 in Cleveland, Ohio
- August 14, 2014 in Big Rapids, Michigan
- August 19, 2014 in Middleton, Wisconsin
- August 21, 2014 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Courses being offered at each of the seminars:
- Supplier Controlled Documentation Components
- Oxygen – Billing, Common Audit Errors and Tips to Avoid Them
- Orthotics – Bracing for the Future
- Medicare Updates
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program
- DME Drugs and Supplies
- Appeals – Common Misperceptions, the Impact of Audits and Strategies to Avoid Appeals
Registration, schedule, and hotel information along with many more details are available at: www.NGSMedicareConvention.com.