Competitive bidding liaisons (CBL) are available to assist suppliers, referral agents, and other key stakeholders with questions and concerns about the Medicare DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program. The liaisons can provide assistance with issues such as:
- the quality of services or items,
- suspected fraud or abuse,
- guidelines on particular policies,
- information on regulations,
- general information about the program, and
- educational materials.
Competitive bidding liaisons are also available to participate in educational workshops and meetings. There is a dedicated liaison assigned in each of several regional geographic territories consisting of Round 1 Recompete, Round 2, and national mail-order competitive bidding areas.